Monday, June 7, 2010

MTC Letter #3
















From: Amanda Gibbons Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 5:32 PM Subject: MASS! ha i miss you all! Hey everyone! I have 10 min so here I go! Mom they gave me a filtered water bottle so don't worry about that! This week has been so awesome! Elder Hinckley (pres Hinckley's son) came and talked to us! He is an amazing speaker! He told us about his dad struggling on his mission, and in reply to a letter, Pres Hinckley's dad said, "Forget yourself and go to work!" I promise you all that I am working so hard everyday!! I don't want to go home with any, "I wish I would have's...". I love this gospel and I'm really trying hard to learn the language! But its pretty tough, at least for me! My companion and I got to teach the first lesson together on Monday, and it was pretty cool! You could tell that we helped that lady feel whatever she needed to feel that day! It was way awesome! I love how much the spirit surrounds me everyday! One thing i thought was cool and never knew was that Nephi, when he left Jerusalem, was only around the age of 15 or 16! Wow he must have had such faith in the Lord to do all that he did! Could you imagine slaying a man at 15? 3NE 7:15-21, I hope I can be a missionary like Nephi is here! Testify boldly and with great faith! Such a great scripture you should all read it! I want my family to know that I love them so so much! I pray for each of you individually every night! Don't forget that I love you! I hope everything is going well! If you need my MTC address email My mom back and she'll send it to you! I love letters and I'll do my best to respond! I know the Lord loves each and everyone of us! Love you so, so much! hermana gibbons ps. I can't get pictures on email! And if you use dearelder.com I can get your letters faster! I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment