Monday, June 7, 2010

MTC Letter #2






Date: February 2, 2010 5:37:16 PM MST Subject: MTC Hey everyone! So i'm here at the MTC and i've almost made it through my first week! Tuesday is my P-day, which means i get to go to the temple, write an email within 30 min, and then continue to work hard! Ha I love it! This is such an amazing place to be! Mi compa?ero is Hermana Onychuck and she is incredible! She is knows the scriptures so well and has an amazing testimony! Just a solid girl from Canada. I feel so blessed to have her as mi compa?ero! Well everyday we have class for 4hrs and 45min, dinner, then class fro 3 hours! The morning is personal study and then companionship study and going to the Teaching Resource Center. Which is a place where missionaries practice with teacher and ppl from provo on sharing the gospel! It?s way awesome, but it?s a little intimidating! My spanish is coming along ok. It?s been a rough start, but a lot the things I learned from 8th and 9th grade are coming back! I love singing in Spanish! Thats probably my favorite part! It just sounds so beautiful! So we made a goal to get up and get jogging evey morning, or do the classes they have for the sisters at 6am, so im up at 545 everyday, i feel like i?m getting old! i'm getting tired at 9pm! Ha. The beds are not the best so I have a hard time getting to sleep, but not too bad. I think its just because my mom gave me her night-owlism! ha I love all of you! Big Hugs!
Posted by: Bonnie Gibbons
Date: February 8, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment