Monday, June 7, 2010

MTC Letter #11

From: Amanda Gibbons
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 4:04 PM
To: Bonnie Gibbons
Subject: Yep MTC still!

Hey all you out there,

So i have been delayed one more time because the doctor doesn't like me breathing! go figure! haha anyways i'm doing great, the MTC is a steriods with the spirit! No literally, i am on some steriods the doctor gave me! Ha ok, so I got my real and hopefully final travel plans and leave exactly a week from today! Yeah! Those Argentines better be ready for me, because I have been preparing for them!

Ok i want to challenge you all, whoever gets these emails to go and get your bibles and read in Matthew 14, about peter walking on water. I have just been reminded over and over on our need to not doubt. To focus our lives on the savior. Are we headed towards him and walking with faith on top of that water, or have we looked away for just a second and got scared or distracted with other things. Are we sinking or have we already sunk. I want you to know, that wherever you are in the seas of the life, the Lord can pull you back up! He wants you to come to him, he is standing there with open arms ready and waiting. All you have to do is call out for him. Pray and the Lord will answer, pray with real intent and you will act upon that answer! Don't let an oppourtunity to hear the spirit pass you by.

I'm really working on this right now. I don't want to doubt and i don't want to fear. I may not know much spanish but i can bear my testimony and thats what i am going to do! I will say it with all my might and try to help others feel that spirit! Thank you for your prayers, they are much needed! I am not wasteing the Lord's time, I am here for another week, it's not exactly where i want to be, but I am still a missionary, This is still the Lords time and I still don't know everything! Ha!

Keep being amazing! I love you all! Have a great week!

Love,

Hermana Gibbons

D-BEV! hey girl i sent you a letter a while back and I just wanted to make sure you got it! I love you and I hope everything is going well for you! I pray for your happiness and i miss you tons! You are my best friend from now and forever! Keep smiling babe!

Robert Ryan- I miss you and I sent you a letter to the Standford address! If that is where you still want me to send it I will do, or maybe to your house is easier? I hope school is going well and not kicking your booty too much! Love ya! Keep speaking spanish/portugese! We'll have fun when i get home

No comments:

Post a Comment