Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Argentina - Pergamino, Centenario #35

The Hermana's!

From: Amanda Gibbons
Date: Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:03 AM
Subject: weekly goodies
To: Bonnie Gibbons

Hey everyone! I can't believe that last week already passed by! I love having too much to do! Ha, sometimes it feels a little overwhelming but it is so much better than only leaving to knock doors. So I had some really cool experiences this week. I really have been trying to be led by the spirit. Hna Villarreal and I have been reading this book on tracting and how to do it effectively. We have started to do the steps in this book, pray for specific streets and at the specific times we should knock them. Every time we have done this we have either had the most amazing contacts or we have been able to enter a home and teach a lesson. I have been stopped in my tracks and turned around twice this week because I felt like I had to talk to someone.
Both of these were guys that I did not want to talk to. One guy, Miguel, his girlfriend had just left him and he is so ready and open to hear the gospel. He was crying and said a prayer to feel God's love. The other guy, really intelligent and just the most amazing contact ever (doesn't live in my area) but he said, I know that we'll live with God again, but I have never found the answer in any church of what is my purpose on earth! Oh my gosh it was so incredible. I could feel the spirit so strong with him.
I have to go, the lady here wants to take her siesta! I love you all.
Love Hermana Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment