Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Argentina - Entre Rios #54

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amanda Gibbons
Date: Mon, May 16, 2011 at 1:19 PM
Subject: everyone
To: Bonnie Gibbons <bonnie.gibbons@cox.net>
(I think we lost the beginning of Mandy’s letter here!)

They went around first asking what some talents people in the Bible had and then the teacher asked about people in the ward. What were the talents of Leanor…Hna Hoyo…and in that moment, God gave me an amazing gift.  I felt as though I could see these women in a different Light.  I could literally see their talents and see that God had so much more in store for them.  I was overwhelmed with love for them, I couldn’t help but cry!  I love these women.  What an amazing branch we have  here.  These women do so much, they have their families to take care of, jobs, their callings and many of them take the time to feed us and go out with us to some appointments. I love them, I can’t describe how much I just wanted them to feel that, to feel how much their Heavenly father wanted to bless them.
  I love the way the spirit Works and how we can always receive answers or we can learn things even when we are not expecting it!  I hope you all know how much God loves you.  Don’t ever forget it.  He wants you to be soooooo happy and so do I!  Please keep talking with Him and keep reading your scriptures.  They may sem. Simple, but they are soooo important.  I love you all, have a wonderful week!
  


--
Con amor,
  Hermana Gibbons



No comments:

Post a Comment