Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Argentina - Rafaela #55

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amanda Gibbons
Date: Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Subject: everyone!
To: Bonnie Gibbons <bonnie.gibbons@cox.net>
Sorry I have been horrible at writing!  Miracles
  Dayana and Dario:  came to church, told us their life has changed since they started listening, they received answers when reading the book of Mormon, are so excited to get married, might be pregnant with their own!, just amazing!!

Familia Aguilar:  they are progressing soooooo much and I just feel bad, the mom has a tumor and is on morphine until they can start chemo. 
 
I love you all so much, oh I am training a newbie!  Hna. Olivares is from El Salvador and she is pretty cool!  I am a mother, man I’m so old!  I hope all you mothers have a wonderful mother’s day! 

--
Con amor,
  Hermana Gibbons


No comments:

Post a Comment