Sunday, December 19, 2010

Argentina - Rosario #39

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amanda Gibbons
Date: Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 9:20 AM
Subject:
To: Bonnie Gibbons
Hey everyone,
   Wow, we are teaching the most amazing family!  Claudia, Favio, Diego, and Martin.  They just have such love in their family I can't believe they aren't members!  Favio told me yesterday that he knows we are good people and wants to be a member of our church.  He says he has known many members throughout his life and for that reason he let us come in.  You never know what your example may be for someone.

Man I am learning a ton; I have so much to do and so much to change.  My comp has a virus in her back which makes her have a ton of pain, and we can't work very much.  We already are in the house a lot because she has to come home after lunch to drink an herbal tea because she has something wrong with her liver.  … I just want to work… I want to tell more people about the gospel, I want them to be happy.  I wish I could do so much more… 
I have to go, but keep reading your scriptures and study the words of the prophet!  Keep the faith!

--
Con amor,
  Hermana Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment